Hitler Wears Hermes 8: Sincerely Adolf – Westside Gunn
01. Murders in Maxfields
02. Blessed Times f. AA Rashid
03. Mariota f. Stove God Cooks
04. Vogue Cover f. Stove God Cooks
05. Margiela Split Toes f. Mach-Hommy
06. Draymond f. Stove God Cooks
07. Peri Peri f. Rome Streetz
08. RIGHT NOW f. Stove God Cooks & Jadakiss
09. Westheimer f. Boldy James, Sauce Walka & Stove God Cooks
10. Bash money f. Lil Wayne
11. Claires Back f. Conway the Machine, Benny the Butcher & DJ Clue
12. Spoonz f. Conway the Machine
13. 716 f. Boldy James
Project is dusty. Like it needs its hair brushed. Its whole aura is that kid nobody wanted to fight in highschool because he never had a lineup and always took his shirt off. Westside is solid on this but for the most part he hosted it. This is lowkey Stove God and friends the project hosted by Westside. All the features came with some violence, and shout out to Wayne for going absolute apeshit on that silently mixed track. Project is a good time, I can imagine if streaming didn’t exist this would be sold out of trunks and at barbershops in the same bag as them porno mixes. This shit is so rooted in the street its hard to believe he has clean money, like im worried about it. Its a good time tho, you got all the street raps, filthy loops and features even some that will shock the shit out of you on here. Put this on and make yall mommas call the rest of the family concerned. In rotation.
7.8/10 – John D.