The Greater Good – The Good People
01. The Greater Good
02. Sound the Horns
03. Good Lord f. Lords of the Underground & DJ C-Reality
04. No Sweat
05. Ace & Two Kings f. DJ Ace
06. Nyghtlife f. Mikey D & Tone Spliff
07. Fire! f. Craig G
08. Nuthin’ Left f. Shabaam Sahdeeq, Skanks the Rap Martyr & DJ Eclipse
09. Six Shooter f. John Jigg$, Mouf, Rockwelz & Nam Nitty
11. On the Move
12. Different Moves f. Rasheed Chappell (Hook was weak af)
13. The Knock
Its probably gonna sound corny considering the name of the group and project but this project is a good fucking time. It put me in a time machine for sure and reminded me of when I had a big ass yellow nonskip but skipped anyway walkman and traveled everywhere via stolen bike. Felt like a throwback but with now quality and considering we just started the hot days of summer its hitting. The production is absolutely dope, these dudes snapping on here are having a good time, most of the hooks were hitting towards the end it was getting a little overcooked but still got the point across. The features came on here to party, the subject matter made a party of everything they were talking about. Best way I can describe this project is its a hip hop cookout. Grab a plate. In rotation.
8/10 – John D.